Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Open Question: I lost my pocket knife and can't find a replacement.?

I just got back from boy scout camp and I can't find my pocket knife anywhere. I'm trying to find the exact same knife to buy online.
It is completely a nickel/silver color, has a BSA logo on the bottom of the side of the blade, the blade is around 2-3 inches in length, it has only one blade, the back of the blade is pretty much flat, the blade locks, the handle has holes in it so you could somewhat see the blade when it's closed, the handle is a less wide at the end of it and isn't really round(it's more flat), I got it at a camp called Camp Whitsett which is located in the Sequoia National Forest in California, and it was fairly cheap.
I've tried google and I haven't found anything similar to it. It's not a Swiss Army knife, but %70 of the results are Swiss Army knives. It might not be an "official" BSA knife, but I'm pretty sure it has the BSA logo on it. For sure I know it was a circle-shaped logo with a something like the BSA logo... I might eMail the camp if I can't find it in a week.
I didn't lose it at Camp Whitsett, I just got it there. I lost it at Camp Fiesta Island in San Diego. I check the lost and found right before I left and they didn't have it. I emailed Whitsett to ask for the modle numbers of the pocket knives they have. If I can't find it I'll buy a Kershaw Zing, most likely this one: http://www.amazon.com/Kershaw-Zing-Knife/dp/B002IAJ35S/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_i

Source:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110802101636AAwbg6j

tent camping class b rv rentals dorst creek campground reviews national parks

No comments:

Post a Comment